Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visit Amazon's Kindle site and check out my book, The Innkeeper's Husband.

I just logged onto this blog and discovered that I haven't been here since February. Can that be true? I guess that's a sign that there was very little activity surrounding the publishing of The Innkeeper's Husband. All that's changed.

The Innkeeper's Husband
is now available exclusively on Amazon as a download for their Kindle reader. It retails for $6.99.

I know this is an odd way to approach publishing, but I'm of a mind to go at things a little differently. I'm not sure how this will play out, or if it will lead to a traditional publishing deal. The way I'm looking at it, any publishing opportunity is a good opportunity.

So if you have a Kindle, go download The Innkeeper's Husband. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rose Hunter said...

When I get a Kindle I will! Soon I hope - I'm very excited about them. Anyway, congrats, I think this is a great thing to do. I read your post on self-publishing as well. I always think of Virginia Woolf with her own press. I don't know if anyone regarded that as "vanity publishing" back then, but they certainly don't now....